Yyyyyyyeeeeeesssssss!!!!! Finally!!! A Saturday nite of rest!!! I've been dreaming for this day to arrive and finally it's here!!!!

Most of my Saturday were either packed with church activities, friends outings, assignments meetings, meetings and club events. Phew~~most of my Saturdays just went past with a swift and Monday just come faster than i thought!!! I've been yearning for a nice Saturday rest at home where I can just stay at home with my family and watch TV. Tonight, my dream finally came true!!

Wow, must really appreciate tonight man!! Who knows when will be my next Saturday rest. After all, next Saturday I'll be having camp, then next Sat I'll be rushing for my studies, then next Sat will be another camp....etc etc etc...Wah!!! Really must appreciate this God gave night man!!

Okla....got to have a nice bath, eat my favorite curry chicken meal and watch Smallville!!! Hopefully that my friends will have a wonderful Saturday night too!!Ciao 1st!!