erm...1st of all, I would like to clarify that this picture I posted was taken in last year 2006 because the recent photos are not out yet. ehemehem! :P

Last Sunday the CFM decided to have a visiting to the Fatima Home. It has been an annual activity for us since last year. There, we had a wonderful time with the children. We started with action songs which brought the children to a high point, followed by an interesting 'Football' sketch. Then, it was games session. All of us (including the children) were having the time of our lives! There were ball kicking, dice throwing and flour blowing. What I enjoyed was looking at the children with their faces covered with flour!! haha!!! We all looked funny la!!! Our visiting ended up with the song 'Celebrate Jesus Celebrate, Come on and Celebrate'. Honestly, I really had quality time spent with the orphans there. They have made me see how optimistic they are in their life. Hence, I respect them.

I hope to get to visit them more often now or visit them annually!!!

P/S: Though after the visiting I was very tired but I feel that it is worth it!!! Thank You Lord!!!