What a week man...what a week!!! I've managed to annoy my friends till the boiling point! Isn't that a GREAT JOB??? Even I myself also cannot believe it! Well, when it came to the point I saw this so-called 'trying to annoy me message' in MSN, I wasn't annoy with my friend at all. Weird isn't it? Someone out there was sooooo annoyed with me and claiming that our friendship is not worth but here am I wondering the reason of my non-annoyance. However, I do felt disturbed by this message. All the time I was trying to ask myself should I be annoy or not. Then, to think properly, from my friend's point of view, there wasn't any mistake for his anger; neither do mine. Both of us were just focusing on different things and thought that our own event are important. When both important things met, conflict would appear. That is why I found no reason to be angry of this friend of mine. Still, if this friend was still angry of me, I also cannot do anything to reduce the anger. So, I decided to be just normal.

In class, there were obvious signs that this friend doesn't even want to know my existence. Oh whatever! I still greeted my friend cheerfully as usual and leave the anger to him to decide on his own. After class, I had my mission impossible to rush for-'Finance Assignment'!!! Whoa!!! It was a moment of happiness and fear. Fear was because I was afraid all the pieces of details won't fit; happy is because in the end with our teamwork, we finally managed to hand up our assignment in time. The feeling of satisfaction was awesome!

Finally, I've decided to thank all my team members who helped me out in this assignment. So, one by one, I thanked them with my whole heart. Here came the time where this friend of mine is in my team. Then, I thought of not saying thank you since this friend has already stated that our friendship doesn't worth. But then, to think again, is it worth that I just blow this friendship away without giving a try to fix this situation? After all, which friendship doesn't face challenges? So, I plucked up the courage (this friend nearly ran away after the class, phew~what a catch!), managed to say a big 'thank you' and a friendly smile. Wow, at that time, I was really free!! The reason? Just purely free from hatred!! Since it was a risk, I did thought it might turn from bad to worst.

But then, once again, the Lord has showed me in many ways, that forgiveness is everything. Sometimes, just a simple smile and a heart full of thanks will turn an awful situation to a nice situation. Funny, how human minds can control their feelings. When you feel angry, you feel angry. If during your state of anger, your enemy just step in with a smile and talk to you nicely, suddenly things seem to be clear! See, now I finally understand how powerful is a smile and a 'thank you' could change any body's day! A smile and a 'Thank You' can make your day shine!!! This is true!! I've tested and experienced it!!!

So, to everyone out there, give each other a warm smile and a big hug or even a heartfelt 'Thank You'!!!!! Thank You everyone!!! muakssss!!!! :)