Rejoice!! For our Lord Jesus has risen from the dead!!! Alleluia!!!

On Good Friday, I was in a mood of silent. At the same time I also tried to fast from all my favourite food, drinks and hobbies, like net surfing and watching TV. It was quite a torture for me but I felt it was worth it, because we get to experience how hard it is for others to live without all of these facilities; and to remind me of how lucky I am. Friday started out with many silent meditation, fasting, station of the cross and Good Friday services. All standing and kneeling down almost killed me! However, like I said, it was worth while.

Then on Saturday, I left to MMU round 9:20am for Japanese Culture Night decoration. Sighs~~ I have to admit that I am really not committed enough because I can't be there to help them most of the time. It was Easter Vigil, I had to go to church for this grand occasion. Moreover, I was one of the singers for that night.How could I split myself? While practicing the songs in church I still thought of my friends who were busy working out the decorations in MMU. Yea, it's a hectic job and not everyone can stand it. Especially when they meet members like me...sighs~~ they must felt like tearing me apart. But how?? I've thought so many ways and couldn't find a perfect solution. Is this meant that I'm not suitable to hold any working committee post in MMU and serve only CFM? oohhh!!! I really don't know!! I'm really torn between these two. In the end, I can only pick one. Till now, I still don't know which to choose.

Our singers tonight (Saturday night at Easter Vigil) sang well and the musicians were superb!!! Thanks everyone for making this night a success!!! I will remembered the process of hardship before we achieve this sweet success!!! Thank you, Lord!

Once again. HAPPY EASTER!!!