Guess wat guys??? Mary has a new hair colour!!!! Yeah!!!

I reached the saloon at 1pm where the jie jie asked me to choose the colour I wanted to dye from a colour pallet. I wanted something like reddish brown hair colour. So, she introduced me a lighter version of it. At first I kinda resisted because I don't want it to turn out like an 'ah lian', but after some advises from her, I decided to follow.

Sitting on the chair with the hair dye spreading on my whole head was rather enjoying but irritating. Enjoy is because my head felt cool~~~ Irritating is because I can't stand sitting there for an hour!! Still, I managed to pull through.

As I was sitting on the chair waiting for the colour to be absorbed by my hair, I can't help myself but to look into the mirror to check out my hair colour. It looked really bright and I was so afraid that I will become a fake 'ah lian' after I washed my hair. So, I kept on asking the jie jie what will my hair be like. Will it be too bright???? She said no!!! It won't!! Cz my original hair colour is too dark that even with this bright colour I won't look too 'ah lian' In fact, the colour won't be too outstanding. Sure enough, after I rinsed my hair, it looked like it hasn't been dyed. My hair colour can only be seen unless it is directly under the sun. From far, you can't really spot the differences.

This is what I had planned!! A hair colour which can be seen at day but can slightly be seen at night!!! Phew~~ Luckily my mum and granny kinda liked it!!! In fact, me too!!!! Now, I just have to wait for another 2 days to wash my hair, so that the colour will last. Can't wait to shock my friends with my new hair look!!! haha!!!