OK FOLKS!!! GUESS WAT???? I'M ALIVE TO ANNOUNCE-MMEERRDDEEKKAA!!!!! After a week of non-stop exams, I've finally finished all my course papers!!!! Yeah!!!! (though I still have French paper, but who cares!) Here is a summary of my perfotmace during my exams....ehemehem....!!! Get ready 4 da truth!

1st paper....Advanced Management English
Was rather crappy cz I donno wat 2 write for my 'darkness'. Founded out that actually Zheng Xian DID STUDY for literature and has plenty of tips for it. Too bad I din even knew he studied..If not, I think I would have scored.

2nd paper....MA!!!
PPl say I looked like my MA lecturer but in mind, I don't think so! If I were like her, I won't be leaving the hall cursing my MA paper rite? My cash budget was a disaster!!! Other than tat was still ok.

3rd paper-Finance (????)
Finance...the minute I looked at my notes I felt like falling asleep on it because it is sooooo BORING and FULL WITH FORMULAS!!!!! I hate dead subject with a lot to remember!!! The paper wasn't as hard as I thought. It was just ok 4 me. Hopefully I can score a pass on this paper.

4th paper aka THE HELL OF ACCOUNTING!!!!-FAR1
Like the name, hell is what we have to go through while studying this subject. It is the most fearsome subject for me and all I hope is nt to repeat my mistake in trimester 1 in my Fundamentals of Accounting paper. True by itself, it came out some questions which looked familiar but I still couldn't make any of my answers correct. When I finished the paper, I felt nothing and I really don't wanna care about it. We were 'ba' d!

5th paper-Macroecons!!!
Walau....I slept for only 2 hours leh!~~When that questions came out, I couldn't answer because what I've studied in the textbook couldn't be used to answer them. Die lor wa sommore. Tembak here tembak there my answers and try to make it sound normal to gain some marks!!! Hopefully the lecturer understands all my theories.

6th paper- French (nt yet!!!)
haha....this paper I haven't sit for it but I don really care cause it's kinda an easy paper for me!! As long that I used up my 5 days to study I don think it's much of a prob!!!

ok!! Tat's all for my Beta 3rd Trimester Finals!!! Time to say 'tata' and enjoy my holidays!!!~~ Lalalalalala~~~~