I am broken, yet fixed! I have lost my way while trying to serve You. I seek fame and glory while all You wanted from me was just a sincere heart. A heart of kindness, love, humble and generous. I have failed....I have totally been blinded from all fame and glory. His righteousness saw my weakness and decided to pull me back to the right path.

I have gone astray while serving him. Why Lord have I become another person which I don't even know? Have I deceived myself? Have I deceived You???? I once longed to serve You whole heartedly without asking for reward and cost. Now, I started to become so selfish that I felt I am becoming more and more evil. I have lost Oh Lord....forgive me....for I don't know what have I done. I have lost all my love, humble, kindness and generosity....and now...I have nothing!!! I have lost the will to serve You....I am broken....felt like I am now in pieces....But, I knew if I wasn't into pieces....I will never see the scary self of mine....Now that I am aware of it....I felt afraid. I am afraid that You will abandon me and left me alone in pieces....Please don't let me die Oh Lord!!! I still want to serve You!!!! Tell me how???How can I get well again????When??? I have nothing left already!!!!

The pieces are broken, yet fixed!