wohoooo~~!!!! Jordin Sparks is the American Idol 2007!!! YYeeesss!!! She is really a fantastic singer!!

Last nite when I heard her last song 'This Is My Now', I was really being swept away by her touching voice! At that moment, I knew that she will be the next American Idol!! Wow!! She is really awesome!! Great singer she is! And very young!! 17th only leh! Same age as my brother! Imagine that!

Her winning song-'This Is My Now', the lyrics indeed touched my heart.

This song was written for the American Idol Songwriter’s Competition, Scott Krippayne and Jeff Peabody came together to compose this very unique song. To be recorded by the next American Idol, Peabody had to say:

“I’m looking forward to being able to download one of my songs,” says Peabody, a church pastor who wrote the song with Scott Krippayne, a member of his New Day Church congregation. “It’s just very surreal. Something that was just an idea a few weeks ago has blossomed into this huge thing.”

Now here, is the song~
<This Is My Now>
There was a time I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell, hiding from myself

There was a time when I was so afraid
I thought I'd reached the end

Baby that was then
I am made of more than my yesterdays

This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment
As I looked around
I can't believe the love I see

My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now

Had to decide
was I going to play it safe
or look somewhere deep in inside
try to turn the tide
and find the strength to take that step of faith

This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment
As I look around I can't believe the love I see

My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now

And I have the courage like never before, yeah
I've settled for less but I'm ready for more
Ready for more

This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment
I look around I can't believe the love I see

My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then, this is my now

I am breathing in the moment
As I look around
Can't believe the love I see

My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then
This is my now
This is my now


P/S: Thank you Lord, for inspiring the people who wrote this song. I've learned a great lesson from the song.

I packed my dreams away when you tried me, hide myself in my own world, trying to avoid you and the things that I used to love. And I used to be so afraid, afraid that I might be hurt or being disappointed again, and I really thought that I have already reached the end of my journey serving you.

But you have let me see your plans. I am made more than my yesterdays. You gave me strength to carry on, and You casted all my fears, shadows and doubts away. You helped me in search of love and to part-take in the step of renewing my faith.

Now, I'm picking up the courage. I've settled for less, but I'm ready for more. This is my now. Thank you Lord!!