We were trying to stare at something~*lolx!!


These r my precious frens from CFM!! Tis pic was taken after our makan in Old Town!

It was the 28th of Nov. After all these while of resting i feel tat i am now ok enough to go out with my frens to watch a movie. We've decided to watch HSM3 at GSC, Carrefour.

I reached there at around 2.30pm and went to McD to find them. Unfortunately, they weren't there so i had to walk all the way to GSC...(nt to mention my phone has no credit at tat time!!) When i found them at the ticket counter, i was actually very weak cz i had not enough energy to walk tat far. Luckily my frens were understanding enough, they went to Carrefour there to let me find a place to sit down and rest. Talking about them, they are Alex, Cherlyn, Veron, Sebas, Carol, Avan and Gabriel. As for me, i'm de eldest of all!!! Haha :P

They bought for me a students' ticket which is the cheapest so far after i've left sch! Only RM6!! Our cineplax is Num1. Our seats were at the middle facing the screen. Man, it was right in front of our eyes. So nice!!!!

My comments about HSM3 is ntg much. Juz usual, a teenage movie with lots ant lots of music and love scenes. Gabriella is alwiz the fav of mine because she's so pretty!!! Troy is good looking, bt somehow i don really feel so. I mean i admit he is good looking bt i don feel so. No offense, bt tat's wat i feel. Then, the plot was predictable. The songs were...erm not bad! Some were nt so nice, some were nice and some were super nice!! My all time fav was the dancing scene and the song Gabriella and Troy sung. That scene was also very memorable~

My frens were having the time of their life watching as they are still teenagers. Well, this is like 'their show', of course they will enjoy 100% of it! As for me, i was juz lazying around and enjoying the show. By the end of it, i actually had a tinge of sadness because the show is now finally ended. No more HSM to look forward to, and no more comparing between movies...hmm...i think i will miss the characters the most!

After the show, i was a bit hungry. So we all went to Old Town to have a bite! Me and Alex ordered French Toast, Sebas ordered noodles, Avan ordered Nasi Lemak while Veron ordered Ham Polo Bread. Poor me cannot drink any cold drinks so i ordered a cup of hot honey lime juice. Mmmm, nice!!!! Before we departed, we took a few nice pics as a remembrance. Our next movie will be 'Quantum of Solace'. I really can't wait for the next movie outing!!! These little ones are really fun to be with!!! Haha :P

PS: I think i'm allergic to peanut butter...cz after taking the French Toast, i had to take my medication again...sighs~