I went out with Rachel for lunch today at Windmills, JJ. It's like the 1st time i meet her alone for lunch after my havoc week of falling sick and resting. We talked about stuffs like wat we did during our holiday(which for me is juz laying down and eat!!). She has become a pro in the 'Word Challenge' game in FB!! C'mon, she beat Satya!!!! (Bt then l8r i went n check, Mich has become the new champion...wat kind of brains they hav!)

At nite, i went to church to coach my casts for Xmas Play. This time, more team members joined me for the practise. They hav provided me with good ideas and now the acting is finally on track! I'm glad that tis Tues we r goin to proceed to the next 4 scenes.

Actually, i'm really not good in leading ppl in acting. You should hav seen how my advisor taught them they way to act! Even the slightest movement he can oso capture and act out naturally! Sometimes, i really respect him for his talents! However, i hav a very talented young actor in my cast to act this yr! He is only std5 this yr and has impressed me deeply by his acting skills! Juz by looking into his eyes and his expression...u can really be touched by him!!! He is juz purely GOOD AND TALENTED!!!!

The whole prac went quite well with all the stopping and continuing the lines of the actors and actresses. I think they now hav an image of wat they should act.

It's been 1 week d. Last week at tis time, i was still in the hospital taking nebulyzer. I really thanked God that now i hav fully recovered from my flu and my asthma. Though it takes months to fully recover from an asthma (as in food and drinks), i still do thank God for making me well again! Well, at least now i can breath properly and my hands don't tremble anymore! Now, all i can do is juzt wait for my energy to come bak. I can't wait to jump into the water and swim!!! The last time i went was like few weeks b4 finals! Now, i'm so FAT that i can't wait fo my body to get well so that i can start my diet project! Bt then...i think i will juz hav to put it on hold 1st! Hehe :P

Kla, i really wanna zzz d....i'm so tired! This is my 1st time staying up so late after my major attack! Nitez whoever u r!!! Sweet dreams~*