The Taiwan Drama Series i was watching while waiting for my nails to dry

My nail art!





Hi!!! I've uploaded some pics of my nail art! Actually it's nt really a nail art cz the patterns are stickers! I bought them from 'Shins', JJ last Sun after my lunch with Rachel.

My urge to do my nails started from a few days ago right after i've bought these nail stickers. However, i didn't have the time to do. Then, I've got some spare time today, so i've decided to experiment it! I started to do my toes 1st with my silvery pink nail polish. It didn't took me very long because i'm using my right hand to coat it. Therefore, it isn't that hard. It was like painting on my toes that's all!!!

After doing my toes, i switched to my nails. I started from my left hand 1st so that i can use my right hand to paint. Firstly, i covered it with a base coat 1st, then repeat the procedure with my right hand. Normally, my right hand painting won't be that smooth because i will be using my left hand to paint. So, sometimes i can tell out the differences between my two hands! Finishing the base coat, i painted the black colour polish, then switched it to my right hand (so that my left hand can get some time to dry), and then a second round to make the colour more rich. While waiting for my nail polish to dry, i watched a Taiwan Drama Series. Half way through, I started to paste the stickers onto my nails. Hehe :P Talking about my art, i really didn't know how to paste it to create the kind of 'elegant' effect like one of my fren did. I juz pasted it wherever i feel please! :P Finally, I cover it with a shining coat so to make the whole manicure thingy last longer and more shining! Oh ya! Don't forget to use a tiny wooden stick (ya-qian in Chinese), to scrap out the nail polish that you accidentally painted in on your finger tips! If you don't do tat, it will stay there for a long time, then it will spoil the whole picture of your nail art!!

However, there are alwiz some things which i sure to mess a little of my nails. Example, while turning my door knob, i will accidentally terkena my nails, then my nails will have to go for another repairing/ re-work! Doing nails is indeed fun when you look at ur piece of art, bt the you spend it really taxing and tiring sometimes. I've been once that i did my nails for a few times and in the end gave up totally because it was getting into my nerves! That's y i seldom do my nails!

For the girls out there, unless you really have nothing to do, only go n play with ur nails! Busy ppl like me can only do it like once in a 1 months!

So, that's the story of 'Mary with her nails'!!!