Last Sunday, my church priest gave a very wonderful sermon about FORGIVENESS.

He started off with a lists of quotes. There were quotes from Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Theresa, George McDonald,... Many of them touched me!! I didn't know till then how powerful is the ability to forgive. It wasn't always an easy way for me to forgive people. Until now, I am still struggling to forgive some of my friends who have hurt me in the past. Often enough, I allow myself to go back to the shadows of the past and let it take over me. The sermon really did made a BANG on my head! It's time for me to wake up!! 'You will not be forgiven unless you learn to forgive', ' You will not experience love unless you learn to forgive', 'Don't expect people to forgive you until you forgive them',....etc... Wow!!! This is HARD!!! How??? How??? I have many things in my mind playing at that moment. Can I forgive others? and allow myself to be hurt again and forgive again and again?? Can I? I know it's not easy, but I have to try. Taking my first step is a very challenging one.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Mahatma Gandhi


Know all and you will pardon all. --Thomas A’Kempis


To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.—Unknown


Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were. --Cherie Carter-Scott


He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass.--George Herbert


Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting. --William A. Ward


To err is human; to forgive is divine.-- Alexander Pope


Humanity is never so beautiful as when praying for forgiveness, or else forgiving another. --Jean Paul Richter


Forgiveness is choosing to love. It is the first skill of self-giving love. --Mahatma Gandhi


A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. --Robert Quillen


Forgiveness is the giving, and so the receiving, of life. --George MacDonald


"If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive"-Mother Theresa


I WANT TO LEARN TO FORGIVE