haha!! How r u all?? Long time no see lo! okok, I know my English is superbly broken....back to normal...

My 3 weeks long holiday is finally coming to an end. I really thank God that I didn't wasted all my time. During my holidays, I went for a 'Set Free' Retreat in Good Shepherd Seminary, badminton, 'yum char', MP & DP, PnW meetings with Kellyn, endless of CFM meetings, watching all kinds of Taiwan Young Teenage drama, bringing my relatives around Malacca...etc..So, I guess I didn't wasted all my time!!

Few days ago, I finally got my Beta 3rd sem results. I passed all my subjects, but my results are like SHIT!!! My CGPA is lower than 3.00!!! Oh my oh my...now how am I suppose to face my AA next sem??? Die!! DIE!!! I'm sure going to be drowned by all kinds of nasty remarks!!! Next semester, I'll be going up to Gamma year. Means I'm another year ahead now. Subjects are getting harder....If I continue with my current attitude of studying, I doubt that I can even get pass my 2.9+ CGPA. It's time for me to do something to save myself from this drastic mess!!! No more fooling around with friends, talking during lecture class, skipping tutorial works, fooling with my assignments, and doing some last minute study!!!!!

These were some of the plans me and Rachel had in mind to change for our next semester. We HAVE TO TRY OUR BEST in our studies starting from now!!! Wish us luck friends, we must not disappoint ourselves and our beloved parents.