See this picture?? It's my class photo took in 2004 before our SPM. We went back to St.David to arranged tables and chairs for our SPM. That, was also our last opportunity to take a full class picture of 5sc1.

I really thank God for having given many unforgettable memories during my schooling years. My wonderful bunch of friends. I will never forget those days when we had to strive hard for our grades, slapping each others' back, teasing one another, quarrelling, fighting, sharing each others' jokes and problems,...etc etc... We had such wonderful times spent together!!

Now, all of my friends are leaving for their studies. One of my friend even cried because of this. After we all go for our studies (though I'm still in MLK MMU), we can hardly meet each other anymore. She's true... things will never be the same again without my friends around. Of course, I still have my MMU, church and other friends; but friends journeying with me from young is hard to find! Our bond is strong! Knowing the fact that they won't be staying in Malacca for long really hurts me. Though it might sound stupid, but I really felt like crying now! I can't bear the fact that I am about to be separated from my school friends from now. Yes, they will come back for their holidays, but still I WILL MISS THEM DEARLY!!!! oh, why can't we study together in a same class like before???? oh...... :(

Some of my friends will be leaving on this Saturday. I sure will be crying again because I just can't stand separation!!!! Deep in my heart, I want to wish my friends all the best in their future undertakings. I will always cherish the friendship we earn and it will not perish no matter what!

~*Though it's hard to let you go, in the Father's hands we know, that a life time's not too long...to live as friends*~

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS FOR MAKING MY LIFE BEAUTIFUL