I am very worried about my midterm now. There's a major event this Saturday night and I'm in charge of its performances. Plus, I have to take part in some of the programs as well!

Oh God...I am really stressed out right now as I am typing this passage. I really don't know that should I do! I didn't foresee these things piling up when I signed up for it! I really don't!!!! So many things came up so last minute!!!! Even my lecturers are the same! They gave us our midterm notice and coverage today itself and the exam is 1 week away!!!! Do they think that everyone is that smart!!!!

I'm just an average student trying to survive my final semester. Now with this event on the weekend, I don't even have time to really sit down and study! Here my mum is pestering me to study and there my team mates are pressuring to add more practices!!!! I have been stretched to my limit already!!!!! I cannot let both sides down!!!! What can I do???? Both sides I can't just merely PASSED~ No way!!!!! What can I do now????

Both things are so rushing....so packed.....so messy and so last minute!!!!!! It's like these both aren't meant to be matched side by side! All pieces are not properly fit into place....what can I do???? My team mates do sense it, but we are just too ignorant to face it! There and then we have miscommunication! Everyone isn't happy of everyone...there isn't any team spirit....All of us are tired with our daily struggles and this adds up to our burden.

Sighs...what can I and We do Lord???? I, for my side has so many things to study up at such a limited time. We on the other hand, have also so little time to make things a success...can we please everyone? No... Can we be committed and our heart beat as one? Not really... Are we communicating? Not really too.... Then who is to blame? Our own selfishness and ignorance!

Surely You would know Lord. I'm at the edge of giving up! This time, I really cannot handle everything on my own. I need to share some with You. Help me Oh Lord....I'm really tired, stressed and angry!