CNY this year means no chance to enjoy my favourite food...because I had an asthma attack almost one week ago. I went to the General Hospital for nebulyzer and then she gave me steroids, cough syrup and flu pills to eat. The steroids were the most important medicine of all, because I had to take 6 pills for 5 days! The whole process was agonizing because each medicine has a different consuming time and my lips were cracking due to the medicine!

My agonizing steroids med came to an end on the eve of CNY! I thought that it was the end of my medication period, but it was just the start for another....THE SIDE EFFECTS! 5 days and 30 steroid pills were starting to show symtomps in my body. At first, I thought because I was consuming so much water that I felt like vomiting and my stomach felt weird. On the 2nd day of CNY before lunch, I throw out all of ym breakfast. That's when I realized that my another nightmare has just started...

After throwing out everything that's in my stomach, I felt weak, no energy, no appetite and my head was swirling! My granny and dad bought me to the doctor nearby and he told me these are the side effects of the steroids I consumed for the past few days! Due to this, my stomach was bloating, I've lost all of my appetite to eat and drink not forgetting to mention that I can't take cold drinks and fruit juices!!!! I CAN'T EAT FOR CNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my medication num2 is....don't over eat for the next 24 hours....damn......there goes my CNY....stomach bloating, uneasy stomach, etc etc....crap crap crap!!!!!

Life is meaningless when you don't have the health to enjoy it!!!