I was shocked by the news that 3 churches in Malaysia has been attacked...y? Simply because of the 'Allah' term issue.

Frankly speaking, I have no idea what is the fuss about because I simply don't trust the newspapers nowadays not to mention that every morning when I scanned through it, it only gives me sad news. The newspaper I read wasn't the same ten years back.

3 churches being attacked! Can you believe that???? Just when I thought we Christians have always lay low in everything that we do, keep ourselves away from these controversies, yet they just won't let us have a peace of mind!

What have we done wrong to deserve this??? When I was a student, my teachers used to teach us, 'respect each religion', 'stay united as one', 'love your country as it has given you many opportunities', etc etc...and the best part was, I believed it 100%!!!

Now, all are just jokes! What I've learned from my teacher were plain rubbish!!! People don't have to respect each others religions, whenever they feel that they are being 'threatened' (I need a GOOD definition for that!), they can do whatever they want. For example, they aren't please that the High Court has approved the word 'Allah' to be use in 'The Herald', they can just go to the streets, carrying banners and say 'Don't challenge us!!'. Then, if things doesn't work out, they burn down your church!!! The church has nothing to do with all of these controversies! I wonder if we could have even done that when the movie 'Da Vincci Code' and 'Angels and Demons' were shown! Plus, there were TONNES of books trying to say that 'Jesus was a gay', 'He was married to a woman', 'The gospels are all false', and that God doesn't even existed! Do they see us people trying to burn down their houses and shown any violence??? ( Well, the only thing I know was the The Vatican banned the crew to shoot their movie in Italy that's all!)

So, what 'Unity'??? What justice and equality in religion??? All of these are just words not being realized...

What can I do now except to pray for peace???