Hi! Today I would like to share with you all a story about a CICAK!

I went for a church meeting last night. While trying to close my house gate, I saw this medium size cicak on my side mirror. All I hoped at that time was for it to disappear as soon as possible. To my disappointment, it didn't even bulged a bit! Since that it didn't went into my car, I just drove and hope for it to be BLOWN away by my speed!

As I was driving on this very straight road (my speed was like 80kph or more), I saw that my side mirror still have this CICAK!!!! To my surprise, it was like steadily nailed to my mirror and I could see the speed of the wind around it! Yet, it didn't managed to be blown away! So, this CICAK had caught my attention throughout my driving. I was planning in my mind to take down this heroic CICAK and post it in my blog!

Sure enough, I stopped at this traffic light near Malacca Hospital. With good camera skills (ehem...!) I took down a few pictures of it. As you can see...The CICAK is still standing! From my house till here!! Amazing huh!!!!

Another view of the CICAK!

After taking these photos I no longer paid much attention to it because the road was getting dark and I had to pay full attention on the road. After reaching my friend's house, I totally forgotten about its existence and I guess it just went off by its own...or....being blown away perhaps???? haha, I seriously don't know! All I know is that I was amazed by its stickiness on my side mirror and had accompanied me throughout my journey!

Thx 'Super-sticky-CICAK'!!!!!!